jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

A photo of costumed elephants

Hi !!

Today I have to talk about a photograph I like. It´s so difficult, because there are lots of good moments.
Trying to find a special one I found really old photos. Seeing how much i've changed it's incredible. Just because i have to choose one I'll talk about that:

That photo was taken by Danae Purin, my sport's teacher in october from the last year. These beautiful girls were my classmates. We were disguised, because we had showed world dances: flamenco, tarantela, arabic, chinese and southamerican dances. It was so funny.
I like this photo because i had a really god time with them and I have them very fond. We were together since 2011 to 2014. In that time we made all kind of fun things: we played football, we slept, we traveled, we sang, we made parties, we played cards and many other things. Of course we figth sometimes and I do't like all of them, but we had fun these three years.
 


4 comentarios:

  1. Was very difficult to find you! Have you danced well? haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sports teacher had sweater to be the cameraman lol.you look great

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omg i really liked your picture, its nice that you had good time in there <3

    ResponderEliminar