jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

The loves of my life

Hi again!

Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the most important things for me. My reason to smile every day, no matter how bad the day had been, no matter if I'm sick... They are my dogs.
Little Loqui

I have three dogs: Loqui, Riccio and Susana. Loqui has six years old. We fell in love from the first moment we saw. When he was an only son we did everything together: we slept together, we eat together, even he wait me out of the bathroon. He is the most beautiful dog in the world and he always look at me with his loving eyes.

Riccio using me like transport
Riccio (that means curly in Italian) is a black poodle. He arrived three years ago, in september 18th. A neighbor's dog had puppies and she was selling them. The whites and the browns were sold so fast, but the black puppie was discriminated. The woman worked all the day and the little dog escapes, so she, seeing how much we love Loqui, decided to give us the baby. Riccio was a
pretty and clumsy ball of black hair. He and Loqui love each other, they sleep together. At first riccio slept with my sister, but he wanted to be with Loqui and I. That's how we ended the three in the same bed.
Susy

The lastone, but no else important is Susana. She has about ten month old. One day i was sit in the school yard and she jumped on my and kissme. She was about three month old, and she was covered with ticks. I take her home supposedly for two or three days, hoping to find her a definitivly family. But she stays, and stays, until we decided to adopt her. Now she is big, healthy and ticks free. My dad hates her, she is like a baby, but he don´t undertand her, she is a beautiful girl full of energy.
On sundays my sister and I take the dogs out for a walk. They love it, because at the end we let them run free in the park, where they play with other dogs.


3 comentarios:

  1. OMG gabi you sleep with two beatiful boys in the same bed o.o
    Susy is like whisky, they are so much crazy <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. uuuh you have a nice dogs <3, are so beautiful!, i like loqui.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My dog Bach do the same that Loqui <3

    ResponderEliminar