martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Long live the clock-radio!!

Hi, cute people

That week i'm going to talk about my favourite technological device. I got it from my grandfather this summer, it's an analogous old clock-radio, that my mom used when she was younger. I think it is one of the greatest inventionts (or fusion ofinventions) ever! I love to sleep, so get awake in the morning is a torture for me. I hate alarms, the noisy ones get me cranky, and if they are soft, they become part of my dreams. The clock-radio is great because i love music,it's something different every day and it keep playing until i turn it off.

Since i got it, my life change. Every night i choose the hour with a knob and move a little button to AUTO. It's old, for that it have problems sometimes. For example the plug is disconnected, it stops and i don't wake up the next morning. Also, how i said before, it's analogous. Once it falls and some of the numbers were released, it wasn't a problem, it still working, but a few days ago i move it to clean, and the pieces obstruct the sistem, and it can't move now. I'm really sad, now mornings are not the same, i hope it can be fixed, but until that, my father is waking me up.

Long life the clock-radio!!

2 comentarios:

  1. the clock-radio is so cool I love old things and this one is beautiful I would like to have one some day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it is a very old piece of technology haaaa!
    i like that of cute people hehe

    ResponderEliminar