jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

The End

Well, have arrived the moment to say goodbye, nice to, meet you, thanks for coming, bla bla bla. But before, to finish in a good way, I will talk about my experience here.
 It have been fine, a little bored sometimes, specially when i have too much tests and things to do. For example, today i have a zoology test and I have to write, I should be studing mammals an birds! I'm not saying that it's not usefull, my writing have improve lots, but sometimes i would prefer to write the blogs in home, and came here just the day that we have a class. It would be more practical, some days we just have that class, and some of my classmates lives two hours ago from here!! Also my keyboard is no as hard as that, my arms hurt! 
Out of that, i like to write, it's funny, some of the topics have been very crazy. It's a good way to learn and enlarge our vocabulary.
Another thing that i would like to change is the topics, well, they are funny, but they don't help us very much in our careers, I'm not sure of how it can be implemented, maybe learn specifics words in class and after ude them, I don't know.
Ok, there's just one more thing to say...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario