lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

My favourite food.

Today I'm going to talk to you about my favourite food. It isn't a hard desition if i talk about lunch dishes, it's fried fish with rice, I used to eat it every week in my grandmom's hause, but now she moved, and noboby sells fresh fishes there.
 But talking about cakes and pies, i couldn't choose just one, but here is my top five:
5.- Raspberry pie: I like it because it's a little acid, but it's still sweet and fresh. Mmmm.
4.- Peach kuchen: well, i'm not talking about the traditional, it is the recipe from my aunt Teresa. She is a little old now and she don't use to cook, bu if you go to her hause and you help her, you will not regret... just a little, she is really exigent. Everywey, she will give you the recipe and you can make it in your home.
3.- Apple cake: it's a recipe that i found in the internet. I was looking for a nice cake for my friends and i found it. The cake result a bit disarmed, but it was so good that we ate it from the container.
2.- Yogurt cake: it's so soft, so sweet, so subtle... it's just amazing.
1.- Lemon pie: it's my favourite, it's unmatched, heaven should tastes like lemon pie, i'm sure.

There's another thing that I love lots: ice creams. They are wonderful, probably a part of the heaven is made of ice cream. The strangest flavor I've taste is rose's petals. It's too one of the betters. I could eat icecreams in any moment.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario