jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Where do the elephants come from?

Hi!
Pauli and me
Well, I start at the beginning. I was born in San Bernardo nineteen years ago. I lived there a short time with my parents, grand parents and an aunt. All of them coddled me lots, because I was the first granddaugher in the famliy. After that, mom get pregnant again, so we moved hause to Puente Alto, where we still live.
My sister was born one and a half year after me, her name is Paulina. We loved lots to each other, but we fight lots too, like all sisters. The better part of our relation are the stupid things that we do together. Also i have three dogs: Loqui, Riccio and Susi, and a cat,Chicho. They are a  really important part of my family and I loved them so much.

I studied in three schools before go in the high school in seventh grade. I stay there till the end. In the high school I have a really good time. I know lot of people, lot of places, and lived lot of nice experiences. In 2011 the school was taken and it lasted ten months, so lots of us decided to repeat the grade. It was so sad, because all of my friends passed, but it lasted a little time. Soon I started talking with people with whom I had never spoken before, and they´re now some of my better friends.

In the high school also I discovered something that I like so much: music. My music teacher, Ivette, learn me and a few students how to play the flute. After that one of the girls and I startes to play in the glorious Ensamble Instrumental Liceo 1, how we call it. It was so funny to play with them, beacause all of us loved what we were doing, we play in places where I ever dreamed play. It was fantastic.

So for now.
Bye!


4 comentarios:

  1. OMG i love music, but i hate reggaeton and that type of things. i would like to have a sister with the same age as me u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gaby! we have the same tastes, i love music too, and i meet my bestfriends at the school too!
    hope that you and your sister keep so close forever couse having a good brotherhood relationship is the best thing in the world!
    :) bye gaby<3 <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wish I had a sister too :c . I like so much the name of your dogs and your cat <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. your sister is just like you! very cute story

    ResponderEliminar